- 200 A electrical panel, mounted in the south wall of the garage. Location indicated in blue chalk is already spotted by Tom Cross, SCE.
- Minimum two ground rods. Maintain separation per NEC or better.
- Deactivate old electrical panel so that I can remove it. Need to discuss this before going forward. Wire as sub panel instead? Cost / benefit analysis needed.
- Upgrade to larger gauge pole-to-house wiring (Need to clarify:
Edisonresponsibility? Who contacts Edison?)
- Garage exterior outlet: 120V, 20A, single gang, in-wall mount. GFCI breaker. Mounted in east side of garage near south corner.
- Garage interior outlet: 120V, 20A, four gang, GFCI. Mounted above counter height on south wall.
- Garage interior outlet: 240V, GFCI. Mounted above counter height on south wall.
Electrical bid process starting again
Gene from 1-Stop Electrical will be by tomorrow at 4:15 PM to give me a new bid. He was the low bidder last time I went through this process, almost a year ago to this day. Here's what I'll be asking him to bid to, with separate call outs for each item: