2006-07-02

Juice

I'm now using the Juice media aggregator. I'm comfortable living a few generations behind the bleeding edge of technology so I've not bothered with all this new fangled RSS / pod cast stuff. Until now, simply downloading manually or streaming has been sufficient for my needs. However, I've decided that it is time to join the present.

For those who are new to this too, the idea is that Juice will hunt down the newest audio downloads from your favorite sites and store them on your computer, ready to use. The old way meant that you had to visit and download from each of the sites in which you had an interest.

Juice takes advantage of a thing called RSS which automates the process of letting your computer know when there's new content. Juice gets the new content on demand or on a preset schedule. No muss, no fuss.

Try it on the Joe Frank pod cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment