2013-03-08

More spring

Here's that exotic that I showed the other day.  I've been so neglectful of it in previous years and look at what I missed out on.  It has such a delicate appearance for such a durable plant.  Thanks, Carol.  If someone thinks they know the name of it, I wouldn't mind knowing too. 





Cammissonia cheiranthifolia "Beach Primrose".  This is the one survivor from my Cammissonia slaughter.

Cammissonia cheiranthifolia "Beach Primrose"



Calliandra californica (Baja fairy duster)


More Baja fairy duster.



Cirsium occidentale "Cobweb Thistle"
Cirsium occidentale (Cobweb Thistle)



No bloom yet, but Chlorogalum pomeridianum (Soaproot) is doing great.
Chlorogalum pomeridianum (Soaproot)

Meanwhile, Lupinus succulentus (Arroyo lupine) continues to delight.
Lupinus succulentus (Arroyo lupine)

 Lupinus succulentus (Arroyo lupine)


- Posted at great expense from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment