See the South Coast chapter of the California Native Plant Society.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
9:00 AM or 1:00 PM
16th Annual Spring Garden Tour
Ric Dykzeul and Tony Baker, professional landscape consultants and designers
The tour features two unique estate size gardens in the City of Rolling Hills:
1) The Scharffenberger Garden is an experience you will not forget!
* California Native Plant Garden
* Mediterranean Garden
* Formal perennial garden complet wiht a Bocce Ball court
* Low water plantings ans practices
2) The Johnson Garden is known for its dramatic coastline view and plantings!
* Blend of Mediterranean and native plantings
* Ornamental grasses and succulents used extensively
* Hillside plantings and pathways
* Views of the fire-damaged land conservancy area showing the resilience of native plants
Ric Dykzeul and Tony Baker will lead the tour, discussing the plant material and answering questions. The tour will take approximately two and a half hours. Don't forget your cameras and note pads!
Donation: $20 members, $25 non-members
Location: Map will be provided with purchase
The number of participants is limited for your enjoyment. Rain will cancel. Tickets are non-refundable.