2011-10-14

Charlotte to Charlie to Charles to Chuck

There were several if these large spiders around the house a couple weeks ago. They were at my old house too until they mysteriously disappeared - I think the neighbor sprayed.

This one started as a relatively petite Charlotte and ended as thuggish Chuck over a couple week period of time.

The camera angle makes it appear that there's a large blurry spider on my lawn, but it's really just 50 cent piece sized spider in the foreground of the shot.




- Posted at great expense from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. There were a number of these colorful monsters in the Gardena Willows Wetland last Sunday afternoon. Recently I was told that they get bigger as it gets later in the season. Anyway, there was one man in particular who had one on the end of the stick and was trying to get pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete