2009-08-27

House update III

Here's a photo-journal of my kitchen odyssey to date




Juli and Martha helped me pick colors last week. I'm not trying to make any particularly bold statements here.

Bathroom walls: MS162 Waning Moon semi-gloss

Bathroom Trim: MS043 Gray Harewood semi-gloss

Master BR walls: MS312 Diving Board eggshell (a pale blue)

Master BR trim: MS064 Chamois Cloth

Kitchen Trim and Cabinets: MS197 Cocoon semi-gloss (the nice sage green that I wanted from the get go instead of the after dinner mint green I have now)

Kitchen walls: MS138 White Calla semi-gloss. I still need one more gallon of this in a eggshell or more matte finish for use in the adjoining room.


I also purchased a sink, tile for the bathroom floor from Cal Tile in Torrance along with matched grout for the tub/shower and a sanded natural color grout for the bath floor.

Alex will be done with the bathroom and give it a final seal on Saturday.

Kevin may have primer on the walls by Saturday, so the dusty part of the job will wrap up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment