2009-06-15

A walk in Santa Barbara


The journey's start on 2/15/2009. So a bit late. I was trying to use my GPS and geolocation software, but it didn't work too well. So I have some pictures, but that's it.















Looking down on the upper 40


















Cool mail box.



















I don't know what this ground cover is, but it's been there for years and I like it.

















Infamous road.
















Old Knapp estate.

















After the Tea fire, before the Jesusita fire. This immediate area wasn't burned in either fire, but you can walk to burned areas from here.
















Skater with Ganna Walska estate in background.



















Cold Spring School.



















































































Time to turn around and walk back.

No comments:

Post a Comment