2019-12-06

TPF purchases

I just learned that you can get email receipts for current purchases from TPF and historical receipts (if you are a member) back to 2016 or so. However, my requested emails haven't shown up, so I'm still hand-entering my purchases.

These are from 11/23/2019. During that visit, I stumbled upon a bunch of 2" plants that were left over from propagation and they were clearing them out at 6 for $6. They weren't root bound, having not spent much time languishing on the nursery shelf, so I grabbed some manzanitas, Leptodactylon californicum (Prickly Phlox), and Datura which I planted out or potted on (manzanita). 



Calystegia macrostegia 1G 2 $18.00
Malva 'Black Heart' 1D 1 9.00 planted on slope
Sambucus nigra ssp caerulea 2" 1 $2.70 potted on, for now
Stipa coronata (Achnatherum coronatum) 4" 3 $16.20
Lepechinia fragrans 'El Tigre' 1G $9.00 Planted on slope
Adenostoma fasciculatum var. fasciculatum 1G 10.80 Planted in front of house to replace one that was shaded to death by an adjacent plant
Carex preagracillis (seed) 1 Oz $25.60
Papaver heterophyllum seed 2 $9.00 - The lovely Wind Poppy, which is a fire follower, so perhaps I will soak in
Wind Poppy seed 2 $12.60
Including the $6 six pack, tax, and my member discount I was out of there for $136.66. They aren't giving this native plant stuff away, that's for sure. Also for sure is that the smaller plants are super cost-effective compared to the larger.




No comments:

Post a Comment